Dermal Meds - Misleading AD...and follow up phone call attempt
Banner AD clearly states "free 30-day trial" for "$3.99"--have a screenshot of it, too. Upon receiving email, I find I'm being charged "$4.99" for a 14-day supply.
Tried calling the customer service line and was placed on hold after a recording asked me to stay on the line. While waiting for someone, I noticed on Dermal's confirmation email of my order that the customer service line has business hours.
Why would the automated answering service ask me to hold when no one will be answering?
The misleading AD and the poor set up of its customer-service/fulfillment branch tell me that this company runs a poor business.
Unfortunately, I forgot the golden rule of buying online--double-check for feedback on the company. In this case, this company is not worth the possible headaches. I'm opting out.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dermal Med Supply
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016. It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft. The writer, who goes by the name..."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- " Most Pathetic service by Target.com online and worse they don't let you submit a bad review!!!. I wonder how is their online business even surviving?? I ordered this item and..."