Dermal Meds - Misleading AD...and follow up phone call attempt
Banner AD clearly states "free 30-day trial" for "$3.99"--have a screenshot of it, too. Upon receiving email, I find I'm being charged "$4.99" for a 14-day supply.
Tried calling the customer service line and was placed on hold after a recording asked me to stay on the line. While waiting for someone, I noticed on Dermal's confirmation email of my order that the customer service line has business hours.
Why would the automated answering service ask me to hold when no one will be answering?
The misleading AD and the poor set up of its customer-service/fulfillment branch tell me that this company runs a poor business.
Unfortunately, I forgot the golden rule of buying online--double-check for feedback on the company. In this case, this company is not worth the possible headaches. I'm opting out.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dermal Med Supply
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "Complain in details below 1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car. 2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am..."
- "5:42pm 'This is the Days Inn Convention Center Hotel San Jose, Ca. I booked this two star rated hotel for June 3-4, through hotwire and paid for an upgrade even..."
- "Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were: 1. Sticking to their own schedule. 2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract). 3. ..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."