Dermal Meds - Misleading AD...and follow up phone call attempt
Banner AD clearly states "free 30-day trial" for "$3.99"--have a screenshot of it, too. Upon receiving email, I find I'm being charged "$4.99" for a 14-day supply.
Tried calling the customer service line and was placed on hold after a recording asked me to stay on the line. While waiting for someone, I noticed on Dermal's confirmation email of my order that the customer service line has business hours.
Why would the automated answering service ask me to hold when no one will be answering?
The misleading AD and the poor set up of its customer-service/fulfillment branch tell me that this company runs a poor business.
Unfortunately, I forgot the golden rule of buying online--double-check for feedback on the company. In this case, this company is not worth the possible headaches. I'm opting out.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dermal Med Supply
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "For Mother's Day I got two edible arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law and the strawberries were no good. Very disappointed and worth the money I spent. I called and..."
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "Hi all I got my package today 1/21/16 i placed ordor on 1/8/2016 I will write a review later 4 just the products customer service is very good & the..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."