Dermal Meds Scam
I received a sample of Dermal Meds facial serum in the mail.I did not order this product and had never heard of this company; when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99.
I contacted the company to inform them that this was a mistake; they argued with me that someone in my household must have placed this order, yet they had an incorrect email and phone no.
They then immediately charged my bank account another $89.95 the day that I called.I called my bank and had my card cancelled and am now in dispute.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run down to Sears and..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "Just received my order. Lol!! Saint-Gaudens $20 Gold double eagle MS-60. It look like ***. I will be filing charges...."
- "I had two bad experiences with Pizza hut. One as you can see from the photo, waited over and hour for the pizza and got folded slices of pizza...."