Dermal Meds Scam
I received a sample of Dermal Meds facial serum in the mail.I did not order this product and had never heard of this company; when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99.
I contacted the company to inform them that this was a mistake; they argued with me that someone in my household must have placed this order, yet they had an incorrect email and phone no.
They then immediately charged my bank account another $89.95 the day that I called.I called my bank and had my card cancelled and am now in dispute.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "I am so disappointed with BH Cosmetics. I wanted to try their items because I saw a makeup artist do a tutorial on Instagram and the colors were so pretty...."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "Had a "sale" for $40 off and then charged me $50 AFTER the order was placed. The flowers were then delivered 2 days late, when of course the reciever had..."
- "The OCB in Richfield, MN has gone downhill. I'm appalled by the lack of attention by its workers. The salad bar proved to be disaster from the jump. No explaination..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "Spend your $2,000./month rent, OR MORE... somewhere else! At first it was nice... then they literally STEAL YOUR MONEY cloaked in a rental agreement. No wonder..."
- "We are not satisfied with the 200 USD coupon offered by your firm for the following reasons - 1) We had remitted 480 USD while booking this private room with the..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."