Dermal Meds Scam
I received a sample of Dermal Meds facial serum in the mail.I did not order this product and had never heard of this company; when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99.
I contacted the company to inform them that this was a mistake; they argued with me that someone in my household must have placed this order, yet they had an incorrect email and phone no.
They then immediately charged my bank account another $89.95 the day that I called.I called my bank and had my card cancelled and am now in dispute.review #449221
You may also like
- "Got this "offer" after filling a Morrison's survey. Stemologica and Beautemer are offering "free" trial - only for the shipment value of 3.99 - and 14 days after your order..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "As I was tearing down a peice of a spicy chicken Brest I see this ..."
- "SaveBig.com listed $50 Home Depot Gift Cards. Bids went over $9 for some of the cards. When you get to the page to pay for the card or..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. My..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."