Dermal Meds Scam
I received a sample of Dermal Meds facial serum in the mail.I did not order this product and had never heard of this company; when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99.
I contacted the company to inform them that this was a mistake; they argued with me that someone in my household must have placed this order, yet they had an incorrect email and phone no.
They then immediately charged my bank account another $89.95 the day that I called.I called my bank and had my card cancelled and am now in dispute.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Thank you all so much for the reviews! It really gives us a lot of info about the product from someone who isn't trying to make a buck! Especially Dee..."
- "I missed my connecting flight due to a mechanical issue and was given the complete run around. I was told by 4 different ticket agents (2 at the original airport..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "I signed a contract with Addzup on May 1, 2015 after a few weeks of going back and forth about the substandard website they built for me, they didn't implement..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."