Dermal Meds Scam
I received a sample of Dermal Meds facial serum in the mail.I did not order this product and had never heard of this company; when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99.
I contacted the company to inform them that this was a mistake; they argued with me that someone in my household must have placed this order, yet they had an incorrect email and phone no.
They then immediately charged my bank account another $89.95 the day that I called.I called my bank and had my card cancelled and am now in dispute.12981fcf review #449221
You may also like
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "This looks like a scam. I order the Meaningful Beauty products, and I have to say I like them but they are very expensive, I like the feeling of a..."
- "I purchased darkest ash brown new magnetic brown turned out black blue purple could not get through to customer service had to have it corrected by hairstylist since i was..."
- "I got my daughter a robe for Xmas. She put it in and felt something in the pocket. I looked and it was a dead crab. Talk about scaring us..."
- "Carhop is a bad business for low income customers. Don't buy any vehicle from Carhop. Period! The dealer won't tell you any problem in the used car system until you..."
- "Normally I get exceptional service from UPS. I know several very hardworking and dedicated UPS workers that take pride in their deliveries. Unfortunately, this most recent contact with..."
- "Ordered a light fixture Item #: 411817 Model #: 1271 SN, which is pictured on line as a 3 light fixture. I received a single light fixture. I called the..."
- "I ordered flower girl dresses for my upcoming wedding and chose a color from a color chart the supplier "Simple Love 's Store (Bi Xiao Ke)" provided me. I selected..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."