Dermal Meds Scam
I received a sample of Dermal Meds facial serum in the mail.I did not order this product and had never heard of this company; when I checked my bank account, I was charged $4.99.
I contacted the company to inform them that this was a mistake; they argued with me that someone in my household must have placed this order, yet they had an incorrect email and phone no.
They then immediately charged my bank account another $89.95 the day that I called.I called my bank and had my card cancelled and am now in dispute.11957e70 review #449221
You may also like
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Terrible customer service and product quality. I am do disappointed! Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i..."
- "Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work,..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "Hey you guys. On February 20th I ordered a pair of brass knuckles from blade empire. Right after I recieved a confirmation email and reciept email. It said..."
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..."